Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Delaware. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Delaware. That’s where we come in! DE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Delaware – including Wilmington, Dover & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Delaware need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Delaware. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
DE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Delaware, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
DE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? DE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Delaware homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call DE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
DE Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire Delaware of Delaware: