Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bear. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bear. That’s where we come in! DE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Delaware – including Bear & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Bear homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bear?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bear. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bear Tree Pruning Process
DE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bear, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
DE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bear? DE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Delaware homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call DE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bear
DE Tree Trimming serves Bear and the surrounding area: