Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Clayton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clayton. That’s where we come in! DE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Delaware – including Clayton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Clayton need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clayton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clayton. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Clayton Tree Pruning Process
DE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clayton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
DE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clayton? DE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Delaware homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call DE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clayton
DE Tree Trimming serves Clayton and neighboring communities: