Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Dover. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dover. That’s where we come in! DE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Delaware – including Dover & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Dover homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dover?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dover. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Dover Tree Pruning Process
DE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dover, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
DE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dover? DE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Delaware homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call DE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dover
DE Tree Trimming proudly serves Dover and the surrounding area: