Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Edgemoor. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Edgemoor. That’s where we come in! DE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Delaware – including Edgemoor & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Edgemoor homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgemoor?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Edgemoor. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Edgemoor Tree Pruning Process
DE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgemoor, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
DE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgemoor? DE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Delaware homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call DE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgemoor
DE Tree Trimming proudly serves Edgemoor and the surrounding area: