Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Georgetown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Georgetown. That’s where we come in! DE Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Delaware – including Georgetown & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Georgetown should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Georgetown?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Georgetown. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Georgetown Tree Pruning Process
DE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Georgetown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
DE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Georgetown? DE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Delaware homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call DE Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Georgetown
DE Tree Trimming serves Georgetown and neighboring communities: