Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newport. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newport. That’s where we come in! DE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Delaware – including Newport & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Newport should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newport?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Newport. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Newport Tree Pruning Process
DE Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newport, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
DE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newport? DE Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Delaware homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call DE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newport
DE Tree Trimming proudly serves Newport and communities nearby: