Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Wilmington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wilmington. That’s where we come in! DE Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Delaware – including Wilmington & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Wilmington homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wilmington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wilmington. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Wilmington Tree Pruning Process
DE Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wilmington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
DE Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wilmington? DE Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Delaware homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call DE Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wilmington
DE Tree Trimming serves Wilmington and neighboring communities: